While Installing Shaders Packs in Minecraft is a straight forward procedure, however it need some technical knowledge to begin with. In this guide, you will learn how to install and run Seus Shaders.
Before we begin the installation process, it is necessary to check the Seus Shaders requirement. You can simply head over to this article to check complete System requirement.
Basic system requirement for Seus Shaders
- CPU: Quad-core CPU from Intel/AMD from the last 4-5 years or better
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 / RTX 2070 or AMD RX 5700* or better
- RAM: 8GB or more
- OS: Windows 10, 64-bit
Installation process of SEUS shaders
- First of all, download and run Minecraft Forge. You can get it from this link. Make sure to install the client and have the directory to your .minecraft folder
- Create a mods folder in your .minecraft folder
- Download [GLSL] 1.8
- Copy and paste the .jar you just downloaded (1.8) into .minecraft/mods
- Run the .jar
- Run the game on the shaders new profile
- Download Seus Shaders from this link
- Copy/Paste the new shaders .zip you just downloaded to .minecraft/shaderpacks
- Rerun the new shaders profile, and in options, select the .zip you’ve just put in the folder. Load up the game and enjoy the awesome.